Delicious food in a pleasant environment is what our guests want. As a Chef de Partie, you will have the opportunity to deliver high quality, appetising meals each and every day.
- A focus on quality, attention to detail and service
- High standards of food preparation and presentation
- Knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- Previous experience of working in an busy, high quality restaurant plus experience in high volume, quality banqueting, and different styles of cooking
What we look for
- Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
- Top quality food knowledge and preparation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Total commitment to customer service
- Experience in a similar role
What's in it for you?
- Great development opportunities
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Apprenticeship (from Level 2 to Level 5)
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Great Recognition program
- ...and many more!