Aspirational Manager (Trainee Manager)
Champneys Eastwell Manor
Contract: Full Time
Salary: £21,320 per annum, plus bonus scheme
Eastwell Manor is a luxury Spa Hotel set in the picture-perfect countryside in Kent, the heart of the Garden of England. We boast 75 bedrooms, our luxurious spa incorporates 21 treatment rooms, a 3000 square foot gym and both indoor and outdoor swimming pools. We are well regarded for our stunning traditional afternoon tea. In addition to this our venue offers our guests the ability to have their own fairy tale wedding. As well as our award-winning restaurant, we also offer outstanding special events, making sure our guests celebrate in style. These guest experiences make for great employee experiences.
We’re found in the middle of 65 acres of pristine countryside, a 10 minute taxi from Ashford international train station and minutes from the Ashford / Kennington bus routes. Onsite accommodation is available for short or long term use if relocation is required.
Aspirational Managers are our future, they are the very best of us growing our own and making Hospitality Managers of the future. Champneys is a collection of four dedicated health resorts, two hotels inclusive of a full Champneys Spas, three city spa businesses, we are also currently on board two cruise ships, we also have an internationally renowned beauty college.
Aspirational Managers rotate around our key operational areas; Food & Beverage, Front Office, Housekeeping, Spa and Fitness & Wellbeing. Within each rotation training to supervisor level will be provided.
Our brand focuses on wellness and getting our guests back to their very best selves. To do this our teams need to be highly trained and fully conversant in our health and wellness ethos. This touches every area of our business.
Once you have completed your 11-month rotation you will be on a flexible schedule, this means you could work in multiple areas of the business in any one week. You will bring your skills and newly learnt knowledge to these areas and ensure that the team that you are working within achieves the highest of standards.
Within the second year you will graduate to L4 Hospitality Manager and will work in in your specialist area – the area where you see a fulfilling career.
With no two days the same your days will vary, however, some of your tasks will include;
- Educating guests on all nutritional elements of our menu
- Working within varying teams, (you will be mentored and trained in all areas)
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
- Acting as a buddy to your colleagues you will ensure they are working to the agreed levels
- You will liaise with all guests and support them with their itineraries
- You will be a brand ambassador and educate guests and colleagues on all things Champneys
- Dedicated; this is a 24 month program spanning two qualifications and at least five different areas
- Problem solving; no two days are the same, our guests equally are as different
- Honesty; have the confidence and assurance you can be honest, always, we will be the same
- Presentation; our brand sets us apart, always represent it well
- Reliable; we count on you to deliver our mission
- Patience; we are all on a journey, sometimes we face hurdles, be patient we will always work through them.
- Adaptable & Flexible
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform