£21,840 per annum plus service charge, typically £2,400 annually
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK
Nestled within the rolling North Yorkshire countryside, Grantley Hall is a historic property dating back to the 17th century that offers a seamless fusion of stately grandeur and contemporary luxury. A member of Relais & Chateaux and PoB Hotels, the five-star hotel boasts an impressive array of 47 opulent bedrooms and suites. Complemented by a selection of five indulgent restaurants and three exquisite bars, combined with an award-winning spa and cutting-edge gym, Grantley Hall stands out as a uniquely distinctive luxury hotel experience.
Purpose of the Role
- Ensure that all areas of the Bar are well presented, inviting and to the 5 star standards set by Grantley Hall
- Possess a good knowledge of the preparation and service of all beverages and products to utilise when upselling
- Duties include glass collecting, restocking the bar, polishing glasses, stocking up and general cleaning duties
- You will be the face of the busy bars in our event spaces, The Grantley Suite and Valeria’s nightclub
- The successful individual will be confident, self motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service
- Utmost attention to detail when carrying out tasks
- Previous experience in five-star hotels is desirable
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees:
- Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
- Complimentary bespoke uniform and chef whites
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Refer a Friend bonus - Earn up to £1000
- Complimentary employee car parking
- Complimentary state of the art onsite gym - with personal trainer support
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Professional development opportunities at all levels
- Reimbursement on work shoes, sight tests and professional memberships
- Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
- We celebrate success. With an annual awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. Throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- External team assistance line along with wellbeing champions onsite
- Team Member of the Month Awards
- Discount on Grantley Halls Restaurants, Spa products and Gift Shop
- Discounted stays at Grantley Hall, as well as other Relais & Chateaux and Pride of Britain Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Wagestream, allowing you to instantly access your wages.